- 2016 Class Schedule is Set
Please note Calendar doesn't work correctly thanks to Godaddy's poor updating. Please forgive the inconvenience.
Healing Hands Wellness and Massage, provider # 451900-12 is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork(NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.
Healing Hands offers Quality Training, smaller classes for more one on one Hands on Training and a variety of classes to improve and inspire massage therapists.
Classes offered are: Dates are Below
Click Here To Register
- Tennessee Law and Rules: 2hour required class Also approved by the State of Tennessee #TN 110915-34 Cost $40
- Ethics for the Massage Therapist: 2 CE's, Cost $40
- Qigong for Health and Life: 8CE's Intro to Qigong and Qigong healing. Cost $120 Reduce burn out, increase energy and overall well being. Also increases power of Reiki practioners. This class is also open to the public.
- Advanced Massage Application for the Cervical region 8CE's, $135
- Advanced Massage Application for the Shoulder 8CE's , $135
- Business Marketing for the Therapist 4CE's. Cost $65
- Breath Empowerment 3 CE's Cost $35
- Advanced Massage Application-Low Back Pain 8CE's Cost $135
- Food Healing-Transform Yourself "New for 2016" 4CE's $70
- Postural Assessment & Advanced Massage Techniques for Scoliosis 8CE's $135
All classes need to be prepaid and registered 10 Days before course or there may be a $20 late registration fee. All classes have a minimum and maximum size limit so register early. No Refund for cancellation within 10 days of course prior to class start date. Lost your certificate? Email me with date of class and a payment of $10 to replace each lost certificate.
Class Dates and Times:
Adv Low Back Class: 10/08, 12/11 9AM to 6PM
Adv Cervical Class: 9/17, 9AM to 6PM
Adv Shoulder Class: 9/18, 9Am to 6PM
Scoliosis Class: 12/10 9AM to 6PM
Qigong for Health: 10/23 9AM to 6PM
Breath Empowerment: Oct 22 9AM to 12PM
Food Healing: Oct 22, 1PM to 5PM, Dec 17 9AM to 1PM
TN Law and Rules: 10/9, 11/13, 12/18 9AM and 2PM
Ethics for Massage: 10/9, 11/13, 12/18 11AM and 4PM
Other Class times may be added:
Please Signup for Emails for Important Information about Classes and Rule Changes
About the Instructors:
Scott Baily, LMT, CNMT; Scott has been a massage therapist, Certified Neuromuscular Therapist and business owner for over 23 years. He has over 6 years experience teaching massage therapy and is a certified Level 3 Qigong and Food Healing Instructor with Supreme Science Qigong Foundation. Scott also served over 10 years as an Inspector for the Tennessee Massage Board where he gained a vast knowledge of Tennessee Massage laws and rules and has been on the board of two area massage schools. He enjoys sharing his art with others and inspiring them to go further in their massage careers.
Click here to see calendar for scheduled classes
More information and New Classes to come.