Healing Hands Wellness and Massage, provider # 451900-12 is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork(NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.
Healing Hands offers Quality Training, smaller classes for more one on one Hands on Training and a variety of classes to improve and inspire massage therapists.
Classes offered are:
- Tennessee Law: 2hour required class Also approved by the State of Tennessee #TN 01 02 13-02. Cost $50
- Ethics for the Massage Therapist: 2 CE's, Cost $50
- Qigong for Health and Life: 8CE's Intro to Qigong and Qigong healing. Cost $99 Reduce burn out, increase energy and overall well being. Also increases power of Reiki practioners. This class is also open to the public.
- Advanced Massage Application for the Cervical region 8CE's, $110
- Advanced Massage Application for the Shoulder 8CE's , $110
- Business Marketing for the Therapist 4CE's. Cost $55
- Breath Empowerment 3 CE's Cost $35
- Advanced Massage Application-Low Back Pain Cost $110
All classes need to be prepaid and registered 10 Days before course or there may be a $20 late registration fee. All classes have a size limit so register early. No Refund for cancellation within 10 days of course prior to class start date.
About the Instructors:
Scott Baily, LMT, CNMT; Scott has been a massage therapist, Certified Neuromuscular Therapist and business owner for over 20 years. He has over 4 years experience teaching massage therapy and is a certified Level 3 Qigong and Food Healing Instructor with Supreme Science Qigong Foundation. Scott also served over 10 years as an Inspector for the Tennessee Massage Board where he gained a vast knowledge of Tennesse Massage laws and rules and has been on the board of two area massage schools. He enjoys sharing his art with others and inspiring them to go further in their massage careers.
Cyndi Clark, Energy Ecectics: Cyndi began practicing Reiki in 1995, receiving Reiki I and II attunements from Judy Jaya Seeley in Nashville, TN. In the years that followed, she practiced sporadically while working in various industries- inventory, marketing research, and social work to name a few. As a perpetual seeker and student she also explored (and continue to explore) philosophy, comparative religions, social justice movements, esoteric traditions and enlightenment. In 2007, she received a Bachelor's degree from MTSU, in the studies of Philosophy, History, Political Science and Women's Studies.
Afterwards, she received Reiki Master/Teacher attunement from Janet Neely, with Healing Today, and is committed to furthering knowledge of this beautiful healing art and using it to help people achieve a healthier life balance or just feel better in the moment. Currently she is studying Supreme Science Qigong in Nashville with Scott and Antoinette Baily at Healing Hands Wellness and Massage.
Click here to see calendar for scheduled classes
More information and New Classes to come.